Loving the short stories

Love The Commute

I like the short story - short, fun, maybe emotional, maybe funny. Maybe with a twist. They're a nice, neat form.
The Love The Commute short stories were ones I had either sold to women's mags, had done well in contests, or like my absolute favourite story, Enigma (about a pro wrestler) were just ones I wrote for the fun of it. The Enigma story was never going to go anywhere, I doubted any magazine would buy it,  it was just for fun so it was neat to add it to the collection. 
I always meant to do a second collection, and put it on the back burner, but then...  I had a brainwave a few weeks back. Why not write new stories but feature people from the existing novels, secondary characters... write their stories? And the more I thought, the more I got a bit excited about it, and so... I am doing a Volume Two of Love The Commute.  I also found more pictures with the girl who was in the cover of the first collection, so I can keep the theme running with the girl in the pink car. Girl in the pink car. Sounds like a song title..... 
This was the first cover I designed and I still really like it. Love the Commute is permanently free across all the platforms - Amazon, iBooks, Kobo, Nook, etc - and I am hoping to have Volume Two available in October. 
Possible cover for Volume Two???