Reading round-up for January

Here's a list of some of the books I read this month, in no particular order, other than the order I remember them. Not a huge list, granted, as I read several non-fiction titles in January, and ended up re-reading several of my own novels to get some facts straight for future books in the series. It sounds crazy, but you do forget what you wrote, and need a series "bible" to remember the details
Here's the list, all great reads.
You And Me Always, Jill Mansell
Would like to Meet, Polly James
All of Me, Leanna Morgan
The Obession, Nora Roberts
Snow Kissed, Lisa Swallow
The Twelve Days of Christmas, Debbie Macomber

Will see what progress I make on the TBR pile in Feb. Given I've just bought more books for the Kindle this month, and have had some library holds come in, it's anyone's guess!!

Comments