If you'd like to join my newsletter list...



If you'd like to join my mailing list for my monthly newsletter, I will send you a link to download a free copy of my short story collection, Love The Commute, a collection of five short, romantic reads. (You can tell I take the bus to work from that title!)
Here's the blurb:
Love The Commute – five short romantic reads perfect for the ride home. Meet Othello, a matchmaking cat; Jennifer and her obsession with an enigmatic pro-wrestler; up-and-coming cook Penny Palmer, who learns a secret that could jeopardise her marriage;  single mum, Tracey, whose new neighbour is having his own fair share of single parent problems; and chocolate-addicted Bridget, who can’t get over her ill-fated relationship with gym-owner, Joel.
Five light-hearted, sweet reads – just right for the ride home.
All you have to do is click HERE  and it will take you to the sign up page,  then you'll get a Welcome email with the link to download a pdf.