It is what it is

I am working on the final edits of The Heart of Matthew McLeod and this week it will be ready for sale across Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple and Kobo. 

Finally!

I tweaked the cover and I also tweaked the cover for the first book in the Frazier Bay series, The Return of Gabe McLeod, so they're a bit more alike.

The Return of Gabe McLeod has had about three previous covers and no doubt, oh the joys of indie publishing, there'll be another new one down the line.

I have a third book in the Frazier Bay series partially written which I'll get on to later in the year. After this current book, I'll be working on a fifth book in the City of Sails series which is two thirds complete and I anticipate a late March release for that.

My gosh, can I  not write a book and finish it in one go?

Ha! Apparently I can not!

As they say, that's my process.

Not a good one perhaps, but it is what it is.