The Heart of Matthew McLeod is nearly here

The writing is going well.
 I will be putting the new book "The Heart of Matthew McLeod" up for sale in the next week or two, so if you're a subscriber to my newsletter, watch out as I'll send out the details when its released. 

My next book will probably be another book in the City of Sails series which is three quarters done. It's about developer Jonathan Harte and the woman assigned to assess an old heritage theatre he owns, which is slated for demolition. However, I've also begun a new Frazier Bay book but I think the City of Sails series will be the next one since its so close to being finished. I just have no idea how it will end! 

The photo of  the candles is because there was a powercut the other night. It lasted only 45 minutes, thankfully, but time enough to get out the candles.