Proofs

 I am having a lot of fun working on the print versions but no new writing is getting done.

I have re-read most of the stories and my editorial assistant is going through them as well, and making suggestions. There are quite a few niggly things to change, such as getting rid of references to Twitter and making it just social media. That kind of thing. Nothing that changes the story in any way but just makes it better.

It's been fun getting the proofs in the mail although the covers I made for the e-books don't translate all that well into print so I may have to redesign the covers as well. 

But I have to say, I really, really liked reading the stories. They really are good, I think, and I can't wait for that time in the future to have the paperbacks, sans the "Not For Resale" across the covers, on my bookshelf.