Welcome lovely December

Ah, December. One of my most favourite months.
Christmas is in the air, and in the weekend I'll be putting up the tree and sorting through the decorations.
I've inherited boxes and boxes of new ones, from sorting out my mum's house a few months back, so she's coming over to assist with the dilemma. Shall I put them all up and go overboard, or sort through? and be discerning?  We'll see.
Plus there are the Santa Bears which take up quite a bit of the couch, so for a month we have to share couch-space with fluffy toys. Perfect.
Then there's planning the feast over Christmas and Boxing Day, so much time is currently spent browsing cook books, cos I just love print cook books. Naturally, I'll make the same thing (pavlova and mince pies) but will maybe try something new as well. There is only so much one can eat.
I also have a stash of new Christmas CDs to play. Actually, they're not new, they were withdrawn from the library and given away, so I grabbed a couple all the ones that were there, since no on else wanted them  I got to them first.
So it's all on.
In the meantime, I am working on finishing and publishing BEFORE CHRISTMAS "Bringing Back Emily."
Happy December everyone.