Skip to main content

These Magic Moments is now WIDE

THESE MAGIC MOMENTS is now WIDE so you can buy it from Kobo, Apple, Barnes and Noble, and more, as well as Amazon.

There's a bit of a story behind this book. Back in the Covid years, I really wanted something 'old school' to read, just a simple romance, a true comfort read. I bought a few, including an omnibus of Betty Neels romances and by the time I'd finished I thought, I want to have a go at this style of story. Write something that is just a sweet, heartwarming, feel-good read. So I wrote it, I self published it under a new name "Maddie Summers" in case it bombed and everyone hated it. Fortunately everyone did not hate it, lol, and I ended up writing two more stories set in Bluebell Road. The good news I've already written a third of the fourth one and the plan is to publish it in time for Christmas this year! 






Comments