Happy Anniversary Day Auckland

Today is Auckland Anniversary Day.
On to that in a minute....
I still hope to have Bringing Back Emily up by the end of January. That is ... in a few days time.
I have gone back over Jack and Sage to fix up a few issues with those stories and to double check consistencies.

Also I am removing my books from wide distribution (ie Apple, Kobo etc) to focus on Amazon and having them enrolled in the reading programme.
It has been a bit of a decision to make but I will trial it again and see what happens.
If it doesn't prove a good decision, I will go back to wide again. That is the joy of indie publishing; nothing is set in concrete and you can play around and find your market.
So FINALLY I will have my first trio of books in the same series, the City of Sails series.
Interestingly, (I think that's a word), today is the anniversary day for Auckland, aka the City of Sails. 180 years old apparently.
The weather is hot and fine, and last night there were spectacular fireworks in the city.
Not that I went, being a non-fan of such events which involve crowds of people and jostling and crowds of people and parking/traffic dramas, and crowds of people (did I mention crowds of people?) and  all that stuff that one, ie me, tends to avoid.
No. I stayed home with the fam which was nice. I watched some telly, read a bit, washed a dish or two, and I made some mega-fattening, uber-wonderful afghan biscuits which have all gone.
A pretty good evening.