Plodding away

Point Chevalier beach

I'm still plodding away on getting all my backlist into print format. It's quite a mission, even more so now that I'm back working full time at the day job instead of my part-time hours of the past couple of years.

It is quite the transition but the job is good, the colleagues are really good and the work is just up my alley so nowt to complain about.  Very lucky indeed.

On a What Have I Been Doing note, I dug out the old sewing machine (it worked, praise be!) and set about making hair scrunchies. Apparently they're back in again. Scrunchies!! I only know this because I spotted a few people on the bus sporting them. I'm all for the scrunchie. Plus they're harder to lose than the usual hair tie and I am sure are kinder on one's tresses. Even more, I got carried away and shortened some shirts which are now far better to wear. I'll probably do a bit more of that in the weekend. And... GO THE ALL BLACKS!!