Reading Round Up

What have I been reading of late?
Just finished a book "Murder at an Irish Wedding" by Carlene O'Connor. I picked it up at the library because it was on a
display of Irish books over the St Patrick's Day weekend. So many good books on that display, too, and with the exception of Marian Keyes and Maeve Binchy, most were authors I hadn't read before.
Case in point was this book.
It was fun, laugh out loud in a lot of places, very witty, un-put-downable, and with an intriguing murder to solve. Great cast of Irish characters. I want to go around now saying Feck and Jaysus but I spose I shouldn't. I could dig out some 'Father Ted' though.
I'll be looking for the other books featuring sleuth, Siobhan O'Sullivan
Also read, was a charming Debbie Macomber featuring her angels, Shirley, Mercy and Goodness. It dealt with gritty topics, including teenage pregnancy and youth suicide.
I had a few DNFs (Did Not Finish) but a lot of it is you have to be in a certain head space and tbh, I just want light reading that is entertaining and fun with great emotion in it, and a Happy Ever After.
I was thinking of that this past week, following the attacks at the  mosque in Christchurch.
In that vein of entertaining and fun and really, what is comfort entertainment, I avoided TV and re-watched a few movies, that I just love, however many times I watch them:
Tootsie, Morning Glory, and Kate and Leopold.
~ Joanne