Decorations

The decorations are up, and then were re-arranged slightly, but they are so lovely.


I like the look of a shop with decorations, hence the photo above with some cute figurines.
Being as we have soft toys, lots of soft toys, I liked the reindeer on the mantle-piece as well. I think they may have come with someone's boxer shorts one Christmas, many years ago.

When I was untangling sorting out the tree lights, I stuck on A Christmas Carol, the George C. Scott version from 1984. Perfect viewing, I thought, once I finally figured out how to play a DVD on the Play Station (or maybe it was an XBox, something like that.) After some time, I realised the controller wasn't plugged in. Duh.
Anyhow, if you've never seen the film, check it out if you can. There's also a Patrick Stewart version from 1999, where Richard E. Grant plays Bob Cratchett which is really good, too, but I do like the older George C. Scott version and you know, I will no doubt be watching it again before too long.