Considering the back yard

There hasn't been much fiction reading going on, except for my own story that I am deep in the middle of.

As its winter here, and spring approacheth, I've been analysing the appalling state of the back yard. As the last of chickens passed away recently, it has freed up the yard to do some serious gardening. It also involves pruning some big overgrown trees which will be great for more light around the yard.


This will be the first time in six years we have been without backyard chooks and while I hope to get some more rescue hens another time, for now we're going to make an attempt at having a decent vegetable garden, cross fingers.

Don't forget that my newest release, Stealing Stacey's Heart is available across Amazon, Nook, Kobo and Apple. It's a sweet, contemporary romance with a plot involving: A theatre that is falling apart. A man with a vision. A woman with a dream. And the most unlikely relationship ever.