Secret training

I was out taking a walk the other day in this fine city, (as I say to the fam, where needs must to avoid atrophy, given the amount of hours I spend literally on my butt) and I came across the training ground for the New Zealand women's football team.

How exciting. The FIFA women's world cup is here, right now in little old New Zealand, and next door in Australia. Fabulous!

Well, I did find the training ground, that is true, but this was all I could see. Fences had been erected so there was nothing to see there, folks, except swathes of black stuff protecting the team from nosey parkers like me. 

I've never played the game and don't really follow it, but it sure is a bit of excitement in the nation, and last night the New Zealand team won their first game, so it's off to a really high note. The games have begun!