Happy Rest of the Year

I legitimately forgot I had a blog. 
Goodness.
However, I can report that while I don't do New Year's Resolutions, I do think about things and the time between Christmas and New Year is one of my all time favourite times of the year. One of the things I like about it is planning pondering the year ahead. I got a new bullet journal, nice orange cover so I can't lose it too easily, and when I go over last year's book, boy, one place to write everything down is hugely convenient. I am not sure how much new writing there will be this year, but I am still getting my books into print format, and that is exciting. It has been good to read them again, and I am very happy with them. 
So far one of the good things as we head out of January, is that I have been walking tons more, and the way I do that, is to get off the bus earlier (save a few dollars, too), and walk the remaining 40 minutes to work. I can not believe how easy it is, although a few times I arrived at work, when the temperatures were high, looking like a beetroot. But a small price to pay for the fact that for the last month I have actually managed to do the walking, at pace, and it has been rather enjoyable, actually. I'm not a fan of heading out for a walk, where you aim to do thirty minutes for heart health and all that, and look at your watch and realise that torturous half an hour was in fact only ten minutes. My gosh, how it can drag when you're just out there to pass the time and get in the steps or whatever, but walking somewhere with a deadline, and a few hills to navigate, boy, that's the ticket.
So while there were no resolutions and there was only pondering as against planning, so far it is off to a fine start. (Pausing for a Billie and Bobbie moment...)
Will it last until the end of Feb or will I be back to taking a later bus and flagging the walk? I think its become a habit now, but I guess, only time will tell.
~ Joanne